TDRN UK works inclusively with the UK Tap Dance community to feature speakers in our events, recognising their work in ongoing research and published material. Our management team is made up of UK based Tap Dance practitioners and researchers. We aim to support the continued growth of the UK Tap Dance community by producing and curating a public facing program of events that bring people together to share ideas and research. This program includes panel discussions, seminars and lectures and opportunities to share practice and work in progress.
- Network Session October 2021: Tap Cafe – Open Space
- Network Session September 2021: Tap Sounds Series – Building Tap Floors
- Network Session August 2021: Tap Sound Series – Shoes and Taps
- Network Session July 2021: Tap Sound Series – Floors and Mics
- Network Session May 2021: Tap Dance and Vernacular Dance