TDRN UK works inclusively with the UK Tap Dance community to feature speakers in our events, recognising their work in ongoing research and published material. Our management team is made up of UK based Tap Dance practitioners and researchers. We aim to support the continued growth of the UK Tap Dance community by producing and curating a public facing program of events that bring people together to share ideas and research. This program includes panel discussions, seminars and lectures and opportunities to share practice and work in progress.
- TDRN UK Online Talk Series – Moving the Music: Duke Ellington’s Dancers with Allana Radecki
- Network Session March 2023: Solos That Speak – Tones, Textures & Timbres
- Sarah Petronio and Leela Petronio Full Biographies
- TDRN UK Online Talk Series: Footwork my Life in Dance with Leela Petronio
- Network Session January 2023: Book Club – This Sportin’ Life