TDRN UK works inclusively with the UK Tap Dance community to feature speakers in our events, recognising their work in ongoing research and published material. Our management team is made up of UK based Tap Dance practitioners and researchers. We aim to support the continued growth of the UK Tap Dance community by producing and curating a public facing program of events that bring people together to share ideas and research. This program includes panel discussions, seminars and lectures and opportunities to share practice and work in progress.
- TDRN UK Network Session: December 2023
- Network Session November 2023: Tap Cafe
- TDRN UK Online Talk Series: Contextualising Buddy Bradley in British Film
- Network Session April 2023: Tap Dance Pedagogy with Trish Melton
- TDRN UK Online Talk Series – Moving the Music: Duke Ellington’s Dancers with Allana Radecki